Consulting > Consulting on Retainer
Consulting on Retainer: Affordable expertise at your fingertips
A shadow coach.
A second opinion.
An investigative team.
Shared lessons of experience.
Expert guidance without long-term commitment.
All of these services are valuable to organizations whether delivered onsite or virtually. Perhaps you or your team lack specific experience or some of the critical skills needed when:
- changing strategic direction
- choosing and administering new assessment tools and methods
- determining the validity and reliability of a proposed new process
- coaching a difficult employee or senior executive
- managing internal interference with your processes
- assessing risks in development protocols
- integrating tools and methods to existing development schemes
- presenting a new concept up the chain of command
- identifying and repairing a broken element in your model
- differentiating the value vs. the marketing promise
- justifying funding for training and development
Leadership Performance Systems provides expert advice to maximize the effectiveness of and your investment in your interviewing, selection, development, coaching, and succession planning efforts. Our consultants have over 150 years combined experience across a wide range of development experiences in nearly every industry sector. Retainer fees are very competitive and are determined by the range of anticipated client needs.
Contact us for more details at (336) 774-0330. Please speak with Mr. Dan Ahern, Director, Business Development, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.